here’s to impatient assholes
i’ve been watching this repeatedly for the last 3 minutes and it’s still perfect
let’s have a toast to the douche bags
i’d like to think that everyone who witnessed this all collectively braked and laughed together
If cars could talk
Black Truck ” Who’s this asshole!!! *Stops* wait …. HAHAHAHAHA *drives off*
Grilled Peaches Courtesy of PaleoGrubs!
- 3 medium ripe peaches, cut in half with pit removed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon (to taste)Instructions
- Place peaches on the grill with the cut side down first. Grill on medium-low heat until soft, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Scoop cream off the top of the can of chilled coconut milk. Whip together coconut cream and vanilla with handheld mixer. Drizzle over each peach. Top with cinnamon and chopped walnuts to garnish
Progress report!! It’s been 9 months today since I begin my weight loss journey, 50lbs down 20 more to go!
You go girl!
Thank you! *blushing*
I need to know your secrets!
If attacked by a zombie…
What kind of zombie apocalypse survivor are you?
10 Tips to Help Your Prayer Life
1. Choose a specific place to pray away from distractions so you can concentrate. Ringing phones and crying children will sabotage your “quiet time” before it gets started.
2. Pray at the same time every day, if at all possible. Make it part of your regular routine and it will become habit. Write it into your schedule and then treat it just like a daily appointment.
3. Pray out loud. Many people can pray under their breath or in their minds for long periods and still maintain intensity, but for most of us it’s a quick ticket to dreamland. When we pray out loud we have to form intelligent sentences. We have to concentrate more on what we’re praying about.
4. Keep a note pad handy so you can jot down different things that come to mind while you’re before the Lord. Sometimes you’ll get great ideas totally unrelated to what you’ve been praying about. If you jot them down you can quickly get back to the topic at hand without being too distracted.
5. Make a list to keep track of your prayer needs. This can be done several ways. Prayer needs can be listed by category like “Church,” “Family,” or “Unsaved friends.” Or they may be listed by the days of the week. Each day you pray for a different set of needs. You may want to include prayer everyday for a different area of society that has a tremendous influence on the direction of our nation. These seven categories include 1) the church and religion, 2) the family and the home, 3) the media, 4) government, 5) education, 6) business and commerce, and 7) the arts and entertainment.
6. Redeem time for praying out of unused corners of your schedule. Those who have to drive to work can use the time talking with the Lord instead of screaming at traffic (just don’t close your eyes!). Busy homemakers can combine prayer with housework, especially if the task doesn’t require a lot of concentration. Joggers, swimmers and cyclists can use their workout time for prayer. Sometimes my best times with the Lord have been chats during long, early morning walks or jogs along the beach.
7. Change the pace during your prayer time. Include praise, thanksgiving and singing as well as petition. Spend some of your time reflecting on the Scripture, meditating on it and digesting its meaning.
8. Keep a prayer journal. Here are two variations of this idea. The first is to keep track of what you prayed for and when you prayed for it. Leave a space to jot down the answer when it comes. This will help you to keep alert to God’s answer so you can thank Him promptly. Sometimes prayer answers come in the back door and you don’t want them to slip by you. The second variation is to write the entire prayer in your journal. Make it a personal letter to the Lord on a daily basis. Just write “Dear Lord” instead of “Dear Diary.”
9. Pray with someone else. Though some prayers can only be said in solitude, there will be times when you’ll want to join hearts with another person in prayer. If you commit to meet on a regular basis, the accountability can really help build consistency. Such prayer trysts can become powerful, life-changing events.
10. Pray one-sentence prayers. If the thought of laboring over a topic wears you out, pray short, sincere prayers instead. A sentence or two may be all that’s needed to exhaust the topic for you for the time being. If so, just move on to the next item without feeling guilty for your brevity.
fan me @ www.facebook.com/naeemcallaway
We don’t usually associate looking at shoes with feeling ravenously hungry, but that changed as soon as we set eyes on these mouthwatering cake and ice cream heels handmade by the Shoe Bakery. They may not be edible, but they are completely wearable.
Visit the Shoe Bakery’s web gallery to view more of their delectable, custom-made heels.
Oh fuuuuckkkk mee